REPAIR SERVICE for BMW MINI COOPER LAND ROVER MK4 DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM COMPUTER
This is a REPAIR SERVICE for your part! If you are experiencing disc reading issues with your BMW, Land Rover or MINI COOPER MarkIV (DVD) Navigation Computer, this service is for you!! This listing is for the purchase of a SERVICE to correctdisc reading errors, slow disc reading, and "No CD/DVD in navigation computer. Please insert CD/DVD." error message. Trust the BEST!! We have years experience working with these highly-problematic DVD navigation computers. Why risk buying another dud when you can have yours repaired back to new!?
Typical Problems That Require Our Service
- Slow to read disc & takes a while to boot up map screen
- Drive spins very fast
- Disc will not eject when Eject Button is pressed
- When you try to start the navigation, the display reads: "Please wait a moment" but nothing happens.
- Unit does not recognize DVD disc: "Please insert CD/ DVD"
- Navigation computer is slow to process directions
- NOTE: If your computer does not power on or you have pre-exisiting conditions other than what is listed above, we do not repair them.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.. Purchase service using "BUY IT NOW"
2.. Remove device from car
3.. Prepare to Mail It In!
****You will receive mailing instructions via email after service is bought and paid for. Please take your radio securely packaged to FedEx, UPS, DHL, US Post Office, etc. to have it mailed in. Please include in the package a short list of symptoms and your return mailing address.
German Audio Tech
Attn: Repair Dept.
65 Pine Ave. #337
Long Beach, CA 90802
Questions? Call us!
We Also Recommend
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
(2) New RADIO REMOVAL TOOL SET for SAAB CAR STEREO HEAD UNIT DASH RELEASE LOOPS
New iCARSOFT MBII MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER SMART OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL SERVICE RESET ERASE FAULT CODES
2x BMW E46 M3 E39 M5 E53 X5 KEY FOB BATTERIES BATTERY - PANASONIC VL2020 1HF